Friday, August 17, 2012

FFFT: Sexy Birthday Burn

Today is (YA)Y! books' first birthday!!

Here's a Hunger Games cake to celebrate my very first post:

(borrowed from the amazing Cake Wrecks website, sadly not eaten by me)

And because it's Friday, and Fridays are for sharing, I present Sexy Young Adult Books That Need to be Made into Movies ASAP. I've reviewed some of these on the blog- check out my reviews of Daughter of Smoke and Bone and City of Bones (apparently I like my sexy books to be filled with bones?)

And now for a Lauren Conrad MURDER and a Lemony Snicket BURN. Buzzfeed managed to salvage the evidence of the crime in this video and don't miss the best literary burn since Shakespeare (I'm not biased because I love Lemony Snicket like a LOT...no...) below the video. 

And finally, my birthday present to you: a Ryan Gosling coloring book. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment